- Jowar, Bajra, Wheat, Maize, Paddy, Cotton, Sugarcane, Vegetables, Grass, Fruit trees and Ornamental plants.
Packing Available :
- 500 gms / 500 ml, 1000 gms / 1000 ml.
We provide Azotobacter that is a Nitrogen fixing Bacteria for all non-leguminous crops. Azotobacter contains 109/gm spores of Azotobacter species. This microorganism fixes the atmospheric nitrogen and makes it available to plants in a symbiotic manner. Azotobacter is mainly useful for monocot vegetables. Azotobacter also secretes some fungicides, enzymes but in minute amount. The use of Azotobacter increases the crop production in large scale.
- Use for the non-leguminous crops before the mentioned expiry date.
- Mix the inoculants uniformly with the seeds gently with the minimum amount of water taking care to avoid damage to seed coat. Dry the inoculated seeds under shade over clean paper or gunny bag and sow immediately.
- For transplanted crops: Mix the inoculants in bucket of water stir the mixture vigorously. Dip the roots of seedlings in this mixture before transplanting. Transplant as usual.
- It can be mixed with pit mixture before planting of vegetables / fruit crop.
- If the seed is to be treated with pesticides; first follow the pesticide treatments and finally treat seeds with Azospirillum inoculant.
- Use 15 to 20 gm / kg of seed, 1 to 2 kg for soil application per acre of land, 1 kg for root application (root dipping) of one acre of crop.