- Do not use chemical fungicide after application of Cider for 2-4 days.
Safety Precaution :
- If spill on skin, wash with plenty of water. Keep out of reach of children and uninformed persons.
|Shelf Life||4 months|
|Storage||Store in a Cool Place|
Packing Available :
- 1000 gm and 500 gm in packets / pouches.
- 12 kg and 15 kg in carton box.
We are the noted Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of high quality Metarhizium Anisopliae from India. Our Metarhizium Anisopliae is suitable for all types of plants and vegetables. Metarhizium Anisopliae 1.15% W. P. that we offer is highly effective in removing insects at its developing stage. Metarhizium Anisopliae can also be used as a dip for cuttings, and for soil applications, landscape and containers. Our Metarhizium Anisopliae is registered for control of caterpillars of helicoverpa armigera of chickpea, whitefly, aphids, spodoptera lituera, thrips, mealybugs found on vegetables, fruits and herbs and spices, ornamentals, turf & forestry, etc.
Available As : Using talc as carrier for solid preparation and liquid preparation.
Method of Application :
- Spraying : Mix 1 lit / 1 kg Cider in 200-250 Lit of water for spraying of 1 acre of land.
- Use for fruiting crops : Mix 500 gm Cider in 100 Lit water & apply it to plants deep up to roots or through drip irrigation.
Recommended Crops :
- It is used in protecting crops such as Cauliflower, Cotton, Tobacco, Soybean, Sugarcane, Sugar beet, Eggplant, Red gram, Bengal gram, Banana, Tomato, Chilly, Potato, Citrus, Onion, Groundnut, Peas, Sunflower, Brinjal, Coffee, Tea, Ginger, Turmeric, Pepper, Betel vine, Cardamom.
Metarhizium products should not be tank-mixed with fungicides. Fungicides should not be applied within 24 hours of Metarhizium applications. (An exception may be copper hydroxide.) Metarhizium products are compatible with a number of adjuvants and chemical and biological insecticides. But, as Metarhizium products contain live organisms, some chemicals may have detrimental effects, and growers should contact the specific manufacturer or dealer for specific recommendations. Imidacloprid appears to synergize the activity of Metarhizium for several pest insects.