- For all leguminous plants like
- check pea
- All types of beans
|Storage||Store in a Cool Place|
Packing Available :
- 500 gms / 500 ml, 1000 gms / 1000 ml.
Nitrogen fixing Bacteria for Leguminous Crops Rhizobium fertilizer contains Rhizobium micro-organisms. These micro-organisms live in association with the roots of leguminous plants in the form of root nodules. These micro-organisms fix the atmospheric Nitrogen in the roots & make it available to plants, which plants can't fix directly and makes the soil fertile & also increases the plant health.
- Use for the non-leguminous crops before the mentioned expiry date.
- Mix the inoculants uniformly with the seeds gently with the minimum amount of water taking care to avoid damage to seed coat. Dry the inoculated seeds under shade over clean paper or gunny bag and sow immediately.
- For transplanted crops: Mix the inoculants in bucket of water stir the mixture vigorously. Dip the roots of seedlings in this mixture before transplanting. Transplant as usual.
- It can be mixed with pit mixture before planting of vegetables / fruit crop.
- If the seed is to be treated with pesticides; first follow the pesticide treatments and finally treat seeds with Azospirillum inoculant.
- It reduces dose of nitrogenous fertilizers like Urea and Increases the protein content of seeds.
- It provides nitrogen to the plant and increases the yield.
- Use 15 to 20 gm / kg of seed, 1 to 2 kg for soil application per acre of land, 1 kg for root application (root dipping) of one acre of crop.